Be a bridge builder in a world longing for contact
Journey wiith the Abraham Path Initiative to walking trails in central Turkey, northern Iraq, and the Arabian Peninsula. Meet people in the region's environmental movement and learn about local intangible cultural heritage preservation. In 2020 you met Zaid, Eisa, Salwa, Hassan, Laween, Galeo, the Mardawi family, Carmen, Osama, Dimitri, Johari, Leon, Emily, and Ömer. This year you've met Karmel Abufarha, Oliver Pospisil, Daniel and Lisa, Vivien Sansour, David Baum, and Valéry Freland of the ALIPH Foundation. Importantly, the've connected with you. In a time of quarantine, shut downs, and isolation, connection is a silver lining.
In the 2021 season of "Meet Us on The Abraham Path," we'll introduce farmers, artists, and historians. API LiveOnline will take you to cities you've dreamed of visiting like Bethlehem and Jerusalem. We launched a hybrid-online seminar in negotiation wrapped in the realities of the Abraham Path.
Here are some easy steps to assist API stride forward this year:
- Subscribe to API’s YouTube channel and watch API LiveOnline, live updates from the field, and webinars
- LIKE and follow API’s Facebook and Instagram pages
- Connect with API through LinkedIn and Twitter for news and updates
- Go to Smile.Amazon.com and make the Abraham Path Initiative your charity of choice. A percentage of what you spend will come to API.
- Make a tax-deductible gift in 2021
- Become a monthly donor at $5, $10, or $15+ per month
Presto! You're a bridge builder in a world longing for connection!