Be a bridge builder in a world longing for contact
Journey wiith the Abraham Path Initiative in 2021 to walking trails in central Turkey, northern Iraq, and the Arabian Peninsula. Meet people in the region's environmental movement, learn about the migrating birds of the Jordan Rift Valley and intangible cultural heritage preservation. Connect with the World Trails Network and walkers around the world. Last year you met Zaid, Eisa, Kate, Salwa, Hassan, Marwan, Laween, Gino, Galeo, Worood, the Mardawi family, Carmen, Osama, Dimitri, Stephanie, Amoun, Alia, Johari, Leon, Emily, and Ömer. This year you've already met Karmel Abufarha, Oliver Pospisil, Daniel and Lisa, and Fahd Al-Muqbil. Importantly, the've connected with you. In a time of quarantine, shut downs, and isolation, connection is a silver lining.
In the 2021 season of "Meet Us on The Abraham Path," we'll introduce farmers, artists, and historian. API LiveOnline will take you to cities you've dreamed of visiting. We are launching hybrid-online courses, starting with A Master Seminar in Negotiation that's wrapped in the realities of creating the Abraham Path.
Here are some easy steps to assist API stride forward this year:
- Subscribe to API’s YouTube channel and watch API LiveOnline, live updates from the field, and webinars
- LIKE and follow API’s Facebook and Instagram pages
- Connect with API through LinkedIn and Twitter for news and updates
- Go to Smile.Amazon.com and make the Abraham Path Initiative your charity of choice. A percentage of what you spend will come to API.
- Make an early gift in 2021
- Become a monthly donor at $5, $10, or $15+ per month
You're a bridge builder in a world longing for connection!