Be a bridge builder in a world longing for contact
Journey with the Abraham Path Initiative in 2021 to walking trails in central Turkey, northern Iraq, and the Arabian Peninsula. Meet people in the region's environmental movement and preservers of cultural heritage.
So far this year, through API's Postcards from the Path and webinar series, Meet Us on the Abraham Path, you've met Umm Muhammad, a self-made chef and entrepreneur in Jerusalem, API Fellows Daniel Maissan and Lisa Dupuy, who are walking from village to village on API-related paths, Syrian wood-worker/engraver Mohammad Hamoush, Saudi Arabian walking guide Fahd Al-Muqbil, Palestinian seed-archivist and Harvard Fellow Vivien Sansour, fair trade olive farmer Karmel Abufarha, archaeologist Joseph Greene, who took us sailing on the Dead Sea, and David Baum, a proponent of powerful walking. Importantly, they've connected with you. In this time of prolonged pandemic uncertainty, connection is a silver lining.
This autumn, API LiveOnline will take you to cities you've dreamed of visiting like Bethlehem and Jerusalem.
Here are some easy steps to assist API in striding forward for the rest of the year:
- Subscribe to API’s YouTube channel and watch API LiveOnline, live updates from the field, and webinars
- LIKE and follow API’s Facebook and Instagram pages
- Connect with API through LinkedIn and Twitter for news and updates
- Go to Smile.Amazon.com and make the Abraham Path Initiative your charity of choice. A percentage of what you spend will come to API
- Make a tax-deductible gift to API in 2021
- Become a monthly donor at $5, $10, or $15+ per month
And presto! You're a bridge builder in a world longing for connection!