Catalyze connections across the challenging divides of our times
2022 has been a busy year for the Abraham Path Initiative (API)!
Through API's Postcards from the Path, you’ve met filmmaker Sameer Qumsiyeh, adventurers Meena Rawandozi and Stella Martany, and hiking guide Eisa Dweekat. Meet Us on the Abraham Path webinars transported you to the ancient city of Palmyra, the emerging Zagros Mountain Trail in Iraqi Kurdistan, a handicraft village in Palestine, and a Yazidi community in Shingal, Iraq. We’ve connected with you and connected you to Southwest Asia in fresh, new ways.
API’s work in Iraqi Kurdistan with the Zagros Mountain Trail, the firstlong-distance walking trail in Iraqi Kurdistan, was featured on the cover of the The New York Times Magazine. To date our partners have mapped over 200 km of trail, connected with homestay families, and started day-walks along portions of the trail. Alongside trail development, we’re involved in cultural heritage preservation research in northern Iraq, in both the Yazidi and Syriac communities.
Now's the time to step up and assist API in our forward strides this year:
- REGISTER for API’s webinars and LiveOnLine tours
- SUBSCRIBE to API’s YouTube channel
- LIKE and FOLLOW API’s Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok accounts
- CONNECT with API through LinkedIn and Twitter
- USE Smile.Amazon.com when you shop on Amazon, and make the Abraham Path Initiative your charity of choice
- BECOME a monthly donor at $5, $10, or $15+ per month by clicking below
- DONATE with Venmo or Zelle (email@example.com)
Presto! You're building bridges in a complex world.